From Bright Pattern Documentation
- Accepting/Rejecting Calls
- After Call Work and Dispositions
- Consultations and Transfers
- Mute and Hold
- Placing Calls
- Recording and Voice
- How to Connect a Voice Application to Your Call
- How to Record a Call
- How to Stop Call Recording
- How to Use Prerecorded Messages
- Voice Signatures
- Sending Numeric Information
- Service Queue
- 1 How to Mute a Call
How to Mute a Call
To mute call, follow these steps:
- Click the Mute button once to mute the call. The Mute button will change its appearance to and the same mute status icon will appear next to the call timer in the Active Communications List.
- Click the Mute button again to unmute the call.
You can also use the Alt-X keyboard shortcut to mute/unmute the microphone.