- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
- Getting Help
- List of Error Messages
- Report a Call Quality Problem
- Send Agent Desktop Application Logs to Your Administrator
- Ways to Request Assistance
How to Report a Call Quality Problem
Depending on your system configuration, you may be able to report problems with call quality, such as noise or silence, directly from the Agent Desktop application. If this function is available in your configuration, you will see the report a call problem link in the Contact Info Panel while handling calls and during the related after-call work.
It is easy to report a problem:
- Click the link.
- In the dialog window that appears, select the type of problem.
- If you are not sure about what type of problem to report, select Other.
- Click OK.