- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Getting StartedAgent Desktop Helper Application
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper ApplicationLogging In/Out
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates AwayPhone
- Selecting a Phone DeviceSettings
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Call Forwarding
- Phone Device
- Ringtones and AlertsUsage
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
In this section of the Agent Guide, you will learn how to log in and set up your Agent Desktop.
Before you can begin work, you must first make sure you have the following:
- Ability to log in with username and password
- Understanding of which phone device to select to use upon login
- Agent Desktop Helper Application downloaded and installed, plus any necessary browser extensions to make it work
- User profile set up with your contact details, including email address if using voicemail
- Voicemail enabled
After you have completed setup, you can move on to the next section of this guide, Working in Agent Desktop.