- Accepting/Rejecting Calls
- After Call Work and Dispositions
- Consultations and Transfers
- Mute and Hold
- Placing Calls
- Recording and Voice
- How to Connect a Voice Application to Your Call
- How to Record a Call
- How to Stop or Pause Call Recording
- How to Use Prerecorded Messages
- Voice Signatures
- Sending Numeric Information
- Service Queue
- 1 How to Schedule a Follow-up Activity
How to Schedule a Follow-up Activity
While talking to a customer or colleague, you can schedule follow-up activities related to your present call. For example, you can schedule an outbound call or email to confirm fulfillment of a customer’s request.
To schedule a follow-up activity in the context of your current interaction, follow these steps:
- In the Contact Info Panel, click the Schedule follow-up activity button . The dialog window and calendar that appear will have the available contact information (e.g., name and phone number) pre-filled for you.
- Add missing contact information (e.g., email address) if necessary.
- Enter the activity Title and Notes.
- Specify the activity Start and End time, and set the Reminder.
- Click Save.
Scheduled activities will appear in your personal calendar, and you will get reminders when those activities are due. For general information about the calendar and reminders, see section How to Open the Calendar.