- Accepting/Rejecting Calls
- After Call Work and Dispositions
- Consultations and Transfers
- Mute and Hold
- Placing Calls
- Recording and Voice
- How to Connect a Voice Application to Your Call
- How to Record a Call
- How to Stop Call Recording
- How to Use Prerecorded Messages
- Voice Signatures
- Sending Numeric Information
- Service Queue
- 1 How to Use Favorite Contacts
How to Use Favorite Contacts
If agents have the privilege Use Favorites tab, agents can mark contacts as favorites, so that the most-called customers remain accessible while agents are working in Agent Desktop.
You can store up to 50 frequently called contacts in your personal Favorite Contacts list.
To store a contact in your Favorites, follow these steps:
- Select the desired contact from the Directory or Recent tab, or enter it manually in the Number Input Field. The contact will appear in the Contact Info Panel.
- Hold your cursor over the contact's name in the list, and click the button that appears. The button will change its appearance to .
- If this is an existing contact from the Directory, it will be immediately added to your personal favorite contacts list. Note that you cannot change the names of directory contacts.
- If this contact is not from the directory, you may add the contact as a new record by providing a name, photo, and email address (if any). Note that if you do not enter a display name for the contact, the name will be shown as "Anonymous" by default.
Adding and Updating Contacts
You can also add a contact to your favorites while having an active call or chat with this contact.
You can change information about your favorite contacts (unless they are Directory contacts) at any time. To change the information, select the contact and click Edit.
Calling Your Personal Favorites
To make calls to the contacts in your personal favorite contacts list, follow these steps:
- Click the Favorites tab.
- Select the contact you wish to call. The contact will appear in the Number Input Field.
- If necessary, select the service as described in section How to Make an Outbound Call.
- Click the Initiate call button.