- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Getting StartedAgent Desktop Helper Application
- Quick Start
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper ApplicationLogging In/Out
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates AwayPhone
- Selecting a Phone DeviceSettings
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Call Forwarding
- Phone Device
- Ringtones and AlertsUsage
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
You may see a prompt similar to the one shown below. The exact text of the prompt will depend on the type of your browser, but the meaning will be the same.
It means that Agent Desktop will stop operation if you click the Leave this Page button. You will have 15 seconds to log back in to keep your active interactions before they are automatically disconnected.