- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Working in Agent Desktop
On Agent Desktop, you will be handling calls that are either inbound or outbound.
Inbound voice calls can be accepted, rejected, initiated, and transferred. Outbound voice calls can be initiated in many ways, such as by clicking on a person's contact details, dialing a user in the directory, or entering a phone number in the dialpad manually.
Learn more about how to handle inbound and outbound calls in this guide's Tutorials section.
- Accepting/Rejecting Calls
- After Call Work and Dispositions
- Consultations and Transfers
- Mute and Hold
- Placing Calls
- Recording and Voice
- Sending Numeric Information
- Service Queue