- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration Sections
- Call Center Configuration Overview
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Bot / Chat suggestions engine
- External Knowledge Base
- Loxysoft WFM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Natural Language Understanding
- Next Caller
- Remote Assistance
- Single Sign-On
- Speech To Text
- Statistics Data Receiver
- Teleopti WFM
- Text To Speech
- The Data Group (TDG)
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Phone Devices
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Integration with the Loxysoft WFM application provides a number of automatically generated reports for workforce scheduling and real-time monitoring of agents’ adherence to work schedules. Setup of the WFM integration account is only necessary if you plan to use WFM for real-time adherence monitoring.
Note that you can only have one WFM integration account in your contact center.
The properties of Loxysoft type integration are as follows.
Name is the name of the integration account.
Periodic update interval
Periodic update interval is the period (in seconds) with which real-time metrics will be updated; the default interval is 10 seconds.
The URL field is the unique URL field of your Loxysoft account and the place where the call flow data is submitted to.
This is the authorization token for your Loxysoft account.
This button tests the credentials and confirms whether the connection is valid.
This box allows you to map service names to corresponding Loxysoft codes.