- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & Campaigns
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Your agents have the capability to play back prerecorded voice messages to their customers. For more information, see section How to Use Pre-recorded Messages of the Agent Guide.
You can define prerecorded messages at the service level. Such messages will appear in the message selector of the agents' desktops when they handle calls associated with the given service.
Since many such messages can be shared by multiple services and also used in various interactive voice response (IVR) applications, they are first configured as shared voice segments. For more information, see section Shared Voice Segments of this guide.
To add shared voice segments to or remove them from the given service, click the add/remove link, and move the desired segments between the general and assigned lists.