- Custom Reporting Tutorial Introduction
- AudienceConfiguring Jaspersoft Studio
- Downloading Libraries and Localization Resources
- Importing Libraries
- Importing Localization ResourcesCustomizing JRXML Report Templates
- Downloading Report Templates
- Importing and Modifying Report Templates
- Previewing and Saving Modified Report Templates
- Uploading Modified Report TemplatesCustomizing BPXML Report Templates
- BPXML Syntax and Samples
- How to Modify and Use BPXML Report TemplatesAppendix
- Creating a Data Adapter
Uploading Modified Report Templates
Once you have finished customizing your report template, you can upload it to the Contact Center Administrator application and put it to use. Revised report templates are available for use as soon as they are uploaded.
In the Contact Center Administrator application,
- Navigate to Report Templates.
- Click + to add a new report template.
- Specify the report name and category, and click upload.
- Select the template you saved previously.
- Click the Upload button.