From Bright Pattern Documentation
• 5.2 • 5.3
- Configuring Jaspersoft Studio
- Downloading Libraries and Localization Resources
- Importing Libraries
- Importing Localization Resources
- Customizing JRXML Report Templates
- Downloading Report Templates
- Importing and Modifying Report Templates
- Previewing and Saving Modified Report Templates
- Uploading Modified Report Templates
- Customizing BPXML Report Templates
Custom Reporting Tutorial
How to Modify and Use BPXML Report Templates
- Either copy the Sample BPXML Report XML, or download a BPXML report template from the Contact Center Administrator application.
- Paste the XML into a plain text editing application, and edit the parameters to obtain the desired data in CSV.
- Save the file with file extension .bpxml. This is your customized report template.
- In Contact Center Administrator, upload your customized report template. The new report template will appear in the list of available templates.