- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- Omni QMAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
- Agent Management
- Email Queue
- Real-Time Metrics
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent Screens
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
Supervisors have three different modes of call monitoring to use with their agents: monitor, coach, or barge-in.
To activate one of the supervision modes:
- Select an agent from the Agent Metrics View in the right pane of Agent Desktop. The agent must be handling a service call and be in the Busy state.
- The Contact Info Panel will display the monitoring functions.
- If the Monitor/Coach/Barge-in button displays the desired supervision mode, click the button.
- If you wish to be connected in a different supervision mode, click the arrow section of the Monitor/Coach/Barge-in button, and select the desired supervision mode from the drop-down menu.
When you are connected to a call in a particular supervision mode, the Monitor/Coach/Barge-in button will display the “next” supervisor mode (i.e., if the current mode is Monitor, the button will display Coach, and so on).
- To switch to this “next” mode, click the button itself.
- To switch to a different supervision mode (e.g., from Monitor directly to Barge-in), click the arrow section of and select the desired supervision mode from the drop-down menu.
The system will automatically start call recording as soon as you connect to this call in any supervisor mode. Note also that the system supports simultaneous monitoring of one agent by more than one supervisor.
To stop the supervision activity for this call:
Click the End Call button.