Welcome to Agent Desktop
The Bright Pattern Agent Guide provides instructions for using Bright Pattern Contact Center Agent Desktop, a cloud-based software application that enables you to perform various telecommunication and customer service tasks in Bright Pattern-based private branch exchange (PBX) phone system and contact center environments.
Learn how to use Agent Desktop by exploring the following sections of the Agent Guide:
The Agent Guide is meant to be used as a reference manual, tutorial, and operational handbook by:
- Contact center agents who will use Agent Desktop to provide customer service over the phone and other supported media channels
- Contact center supervisors who will use Agent Desktop to manage and monitor their teams
- Campaign operators who are assigned to manage their contact center's outbound campaigns
- Back office employees who will use the Agent Desktop application for their business communications
Readers of this guide are expected to be familiar with basic operations with computer (Windows/Mac) operating systems and Internet applications.
- Agent Desktop features a separate set of functions for supervisors and campaign operators. These functions are discussed in the Bright Pattern Supervisor Guide.