- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration Sections
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Bot / Chat suggestions engine
- External Knowledge Base
- Loxysoft WFM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Natural Language Understanding
- Next Caller
- Remote Assistance
- Single Sign-On
- Speech To Text
- Statistics Data Receiver
- Teleopti WFM
- Text To Speech
- The Data Group (TDG)
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Bright Pattern offers NICE recording integration to provide quality management (QM) of your call center by allowing reporting on call state and agent messages.
Note that this integration option must be enabled for your contact center by the service provider.
The properties of the NICE type of integration account are described as follows.
Name is the name of the integration account.
Keep alive update interval
Keep alive update interval sends periodic messages back to NICE servers to ensure the pathway stays open; the default interval is 60 seconds.
The username (string) is the username used to authenticate the NICE account. The username is provided when you sign up for NICE and create an account.
The password (string) is the password used to authenticate the NICE account. The password is provided when you sign up for NICE and create an account.
Agent ID prefix
The agent ID prefix field is where you may specify a prefix for agent ID data. The default values are empty, but if you specify them, Bright Pattern's Real-Time Data Provider server component will add corresponding these prefixes to user IDs whenever it reports them to you.
The extension prefix field is where you may specify a prefix for phone extension data. The default values are empty, but if you specify them, Bright Pattern's Real-Time Data Provider server component will add corresponding these prefixes to extensions whenever it reports them to you.
The URL field is the URL the call flow data is submitted to.