- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration Sections
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Bot / Chat suggestions engine
- External Knowledge Base
- Loxysoft WFM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Natural Language Understanding
- Next Caller
- Single Sign-On
- Speech To Text
- Statistics Data Receiver
- Text To Speech
- The Data Group (TDG)
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Next Caller Integration
Bright Pattern integrates with Next Caller to identify unknown callers from incoming chats, as well as to augment contact data with new information available on the cloud.
The properties of the Next Caller type of integration account are described as follows.
Name is the name of the integration account.
Select the Sandbox Mode checkbox if this account is to be used in Sandbox mode.
The username (string) is the username used to authenticate the Next Caller API with via Basic Access authentication. The username is provided when you create an account.
The password (string) is the username used to authenticate the Next Caller API. The password is provided when you create an account.
The Test Connection button tests the credentials and confirms whether the connection is valid.
Use the Field Mapping tab to add internal fields or external fields to contact data forms. Next Caller will populate these fields with suggested data found on the cloud.
How to Add an Internal Field
- Click add.
- Click <none> to review the Select Mapping drop-down selector.
- Open the Contact folder, and select the desired type of field to add.
Note that only one field can be added at a time. You can select fields from categories (addresses, phone by type, phones by order, social links by order, emails by type, emails by order) or by basic type (Title, First name, Last name, Position, Segment, Summary, Date of birth, Messengers, Status, my_custom_field).