- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- Workflow EntriesServices and Campaigns
- Services & Campaigns TabsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
- General Settings
- Survey Forms
- Grading Categories
- Call Recording and Monitoring
- Screen Recording
In contact centers, quality management refers to the process of evaluation of agent performance based on review of call recordings, chat transcripts, and email replies. You can define up to 10 different categories of evaluation. These categories will be available to contact center personnel during the interaction review process. For more information, see chapter Quality Management of the Bright Pattern Contact Center Reporting Reference Guide.
To view and edit evaluation categories, select Grading Categories from the Quality Management menu.
Bright Pattern Contact Center provides a set of default categories. To change a default category, hover over it and click EDIT.
Note: Some service configuration changes that affect agent behavior are not picked up dynamically by Agent Desktop. Thus, after making a change to grading categories and evaluation areas, we recommend that all affected logged-in agents refresh their browser page.