The Service Grid widget provides information about a specified selection of services.
Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit the control settings of wallboard widgets. Service Grid settings are as follows.
Title is the title of the widget. Widget titles, along with their icons, are displayed in the widget selector.
You can select the selected dispositions or selected services to be shown on the widget. If selected dispositions is chosen, a dialog will open with the available dispositions that can be included for the service.
Selected services are included in the widget in the same way. Selected services also may be called from any single service statistic. Note that services not assigned to the editing user will not be displayed or included in calculation. The display is limited to the editing user’s assigned services.
Selecting the enable checkbox enables the column headings to be shown on the widget.
Max items to show
Enter the maximum number of items to be shown on the widget.
Service metrics are displayed in Columns. You can specify the information to be shown in each column.
Order affects the order in which service metrics are displayed in the widget.
Sort will sort the services and metrics listed in the widget.
The Title field allows you to rename the Service Grid columns.
For the Service Grid widget, the following service metrics may be selected.
For more information on service metrics, see the Reporting Reference Guide, section Service Metrics Report.
Service Name is the name of the service.
In the Settings dialog window, notice the control options. These are used to select, sort, delete, and move items in and out of the widget's columns.
- The "plus" icon is used to add more statistics to a column.
- The "X" is used to delete a statistic from a column.
- The sort circle means there is no sorting, and it appears only on hover.
- The sort up arrow is used to move a statistic up the list.
- The sort down arrow is used to move a statistic down the list.
Note the following:
- When column headings are disabled, the Title column is hidden.
- When multiple sort options are selected, they are evaluated in the order that columns are defined.
- Options show up on hover when options available for a specific statistic, or when there are non-default options for Service grid “selected services” instead of teams and states.