- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Getting StartedAgent Desktop Helper Application
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper ApplicationLogging In/Out
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates AwayPhone
- Selecting a Phone DeviceSettings
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Call Forwarding
- Phone Device
- Ringtones and AlertsUsage
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
The Phone Device setting allows you to change the phone device option you configured during your initial login. For more information, see Selecting a Phone Device.
Note that any change made to your phone device will require you to log out then back in again before it is recognized.