- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Getting StartedAgent Desktop Helper Application
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper ApplicationLogging In/Out
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates AwayPhone
- Selecting a Phone DeviceSettings
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Call Forwarding
- Phone Device
- Ringtones and AlertsUsage
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
Ringtones and Alerts
The Ringtones and Alerts setting lets you customize the volume of external chat and preview record notifications and incoming calls.
To customize your volume settings, select Ringtones and Alerts from the settings menu.
The Ringtone and Alert Volume pop-up window contains volume slider controls for External chat and preview record notifications and Incoming calls. To hear a preview of the volume, click the speaker icon.