- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Getting StartedAgent Desktop Helper Application
- Quick Start
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper ApplicationLogging In/Out
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates AwayPhone
- Selecting a Phone DeviceSettings
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Call Forwarding
- Phone Device
- Ringtones and AlertsUsage
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
Agent Desktop Helper Application Quick Start
The Agent Desktop Helper Application is a software component that provides many functions for Agent Desktop ( Read more.) This article will help you launch the Agent Desktop Helper Application on any browser, so you can get to work on Agent Desktop quickly.
- Log in to Agent Desktop.
- If prompted by the warning message, download the Agent Desktop Helper Application installer (Mac: bpclient_mac.pkg, Windows: BPClientSetup.exe) and install it on your computer.
- If not prompted, you can download the installer by going to Settings > About > Helper App version and clicking Update.
- If using…
- Refresh the Agent Desktop webpage.
Need more help? See Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper Application and section Troubleshooting.