How to Configure Speech to Text
You may utilize a Speech to Text (STT) integration account to transcribe calls into text for evaluation purposes; transcripts can be seen in Eval Console's transcript display.
In this section, you will learn how to configure an STT integration account.
- In the Contact Center Administrator application, go to Configuration >  and select the Speech to Text (STT) option. Then enter in your account details. Note that if you do not see Speech to Text as an option when adding a new integration account, that option has not been enabled for your contact center. See your service provider for more information.
- Click the add account (“+”) button, and select account type Speech To Text (STT).
- Then select your speech-to-text account type: Watson, Google synchronous STT, or GoVivace.
- In Properties, fill in the credentials for your instance type. For property descriptions, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Speech To Text Integration (STT).
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Now you will be able to use STT for quality management purposes.