- Starting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- My Grades
- Viewing Real-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Customization of Metric Views
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- 1 Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
- Active Agent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Conversations
- Individual Chat
- Group Chat
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality Management
- Managing Calendar Events
- Working With Agent Calendars
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent’s Events to Another Agent
- Campaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Campaign Start and Stop
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Enabling and Disabling Lists within a Campaign
- Campaign Teams View
- Adding and Removing Campaign Teams
- Email Queue Management
- General Information About Email Queue Management
- Assigning Email to an Agent
- Managing My Queues (Personal Email Queues)
Team Metrics View
Team metrics, while similar to agent metrics, focus specifically on the performance of the team you supervise. Team metrics are found within the Supervision center, at the top of the screen. You can have services sorted automatically by the value of any currently displayed metric. The current sorting parameter will have the sorting icon displayed next to the metric name. By default, services are sorted alphabetically.
While several of the team metrics are available in other metric view areas, team metrics are the sum or average of all values pulled from individual agents within a given team. For detailed descriptions of the metrics used in this section, see List of Team Metrics.
How to Add or Hide Metrics
When you move your cursor over the service names, right-clicking or clicking the "down" icon will bring up a drop-down menu that gives several options. You can hide metrics, add metrics, hide all metrics, or restore the default view. If you do not remember the changes you made (i.e., you hid a metric, want to add it back, but you do not remember the name of the metric), you may restore the default view to make all metrics visible that were originally set in Agent Desktop.
To hide some metrics (e.g., hide overflow metrics assigned to your team in order to focus on your core metrics):
- Mouse over the corresponding metric name, and click the drop-down menu icon that will appear.
- Select the Hide metric option.
To add hidden metrics:
- Mouse over the name of the metric below which you wish the hidden metric to appear, and click the drop-down menu icon that will appear.
- Select the Add metric… option. A list of metrics will appear with checkboxes next to their names.
- Locate the desired metric in the list and select its checkbox.
- Click OK.