- Starting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- My Grades
- Viewing Real-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Customization of Metric Views
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
- Active Agent Management
- Changing Agent State
- Individual Chat
- Group Chat
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality Management
- Managing Calendar Events
- Working With Agent Calendars
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent’s Events to Another Agent
- Campaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Campaign Start and Stop
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Enabling and Disabling Lists within a Campaign
- Campaign Teams View
- 1 Adding and Removing Campaign Teams
- Email Queue Management
- General Information About Email Queue Management
- Assigning Email to an Agent
- Managing My Queues (Personal Email Queues)
Adding and Removing Campaign Teams
As a campaign operator, you can assign additional teams to active campaigns and remove previously assigned teams.
To assign a new team to a selected campaign:
- Click the green add team button at the bottom of the campaign teams view.
- Select the desired team from the list that appears.
- The team will appear in the campaign teams view. All agents of the team will have the campaign skill assigned to them automatically with the highest level. You can change this skill assignment manually.
For more information, see section Skill Levels of the ServicePattern Contact Center Administrator Guide.
To remove a previously assigned team:
- Select this team in the campaign teams view.
- Click the red remove team button .
- A warning message will appear and you will need to confirm the removal of the team.
- The selected team will be removed from the campaign and will no longer appear in the campaign teams view.
Note: When teams are assigned to multiple enabled campaigns, the cumulative load of such campaigns must be distributed evenly among those teams. For more information and examples of valid and invalid team assignments, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Assignments Tab.