- Frequently Asked Questions Introduction
- About FAQAgent Desktop
- After Call Work
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- Not Ready
- Outbound Calls
- Rejecting Calls
- Selecting Services
- VoicemailContact Center Administrator
- Blended Voice
- Caller ID
- Email SMTP Settings
- Exporting Recordings
- Help Screens
- Hold Music
- Outbound Campaigns
- Recovering Past Recordings
- Virtual Queue ConfigurationReporting
- Aux Codes
- Customizing Reports
- Interaction Records
- Interpreting Reports
- Removing Users from Reports
- Report Access
- Report Execution Error
- Reporting Database
- Reviewing Scenario Steps
- Scheduled Reports
- Which Report to UseScenario Builder
- Request Skill Block
- Scenario Blocks
- VariablesVideo Tutorials
- Agent Desktop Voicemail Configuration
Report Execution Error
When I run the Call Detail report, I get an error message: “Report execution error: Report "call_detail" exceeded the limit of 200 maximum pages.”
The 200-page limit is a static limit put in place for database performance reasons for on demand reporting. To get around the restriction, you can schedule this report to run by adding a scheduled report in Contact Center Administrator:
- Log in as Admin and navigate to Configuration > Reporting > Scheduled Reports.
- Add a new scheduled report by clicking the “+” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Specify parameters for the report, referencing the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Scheduled Reports.
You can set up a scheduled report to run the previous day’s call detail and deliver the report to you via email with an attached PDF.
What should I do when I get an error message while running the Agent Performance daily report (custom)?
The limit of 50,000 rows is set to prevent performance issues, and as such, running the reports in smaller intervals is the answer.