- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- CasesAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
Continuous Agent Monitoring
As a supervisor, you can continuously monitor calls of a selected member of your team. When you activate this function, monitoring of all subsequent calls made or received by this team member will start automatically.
To set continuous monitoring for a particular agent:
- In section Supervision, select the desired agent from the individual teams agents list, located at the bottom of the screen.
- A window will pop, displaying the monitoring functions.
- Select the keep monitoring this agent checkbox.
Note that you can only continuously monitor one agent at a time. Thus, if you activate this function for another agent, monitoring of the originally selected agent will stop.
To stop monitoring the agent:
Simply deselect the checkbox.