- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- CasesAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
Understanding Real-Time Metrics
Real-time metrics are constantly updated in real-time (every few seconds) to reflect the current status of your contact center operations. The system provides real-time metrics of two types: cumulative and instantaneous.
- Cumulative metrics include all events matching the described condition since the moment within the previous 24 hours when the real-time statistics were reset according to your contact center configuration. Most of the cumulative metric names end with a verb in the perfect form and their descriptions are given in the present perfect form (e.g., IN Queued: Number of inbound interactions that have entered the service queue).
- Instantaneous metrics only count the resources that match the described condition at the present moment. Most of the instantaneous metric names end with an adjective or a verb in the progressive form and their descriptions usually have words current or currently (e.g., IN Waiting: Number of inbound interactions that are currently waiting in the service queue). (Compare this example to the cumulative IN Queued metric.)
Names of many metrics have prefixes IN, OUT, or CB.
- Metrics whose names start with IN are related to inbound interactions.
- Metrics whose names start with OUT are related to outbound interactions. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in a metric description, these metrics count both regular outbound interactions made by agents (e.g., consult calls made with respect to inbound services) and campaign calls that may be dialed by the system and distributed to the agents when answered.
- Metrics whose names start with CB are related to inbound calls that selected the Virtual Queue option (i.e., callback requests).
For more detailed metric descriptions, follow these links:
Additionally, a list of All Real-Time Metrics and their definitions is available in the Reporting Reference Guide. Information About Real-Time Metrics, also located in the Reporting Reference Guide, provides general details about how these metrics function.