- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- Omni QMAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
At any time during your working session, you can send a chat message to any member of your team as well as to a member of another team.
To send a chat message:
- Select a contact from the Directory. If the system supports chat communication with the selected contact, the Chat Dialog Window and the Chat Input Window will appear in the Contact Info Panel.
- In the Chat Input Window, type the message you wish to send to the selected contact and press the Enter key. You can mark the message as urgent by clicking the icon below the Chat Input Window.
The message and the time of its entry will appear in the Chat Dialog Window. Urgent messages will have the (!) sign in front of them and their time stamps will be highlighted in red. The Active Communications List will display the chat session with the contact name and the chat session icon.
When the contacted party replies, his or her messages will appear in the Chat Dialog Window.
To close the chat session:
To see the content of a recent internal chat:
Select the chat session with the contact name from the Recent tab.