- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Accessing Wallboards
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- Single Statistic
- ImageTime Series Widgets
- About Time Series Widgets
- Time Series WidgetsUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
The Image widget allows you to upload an image to your wallboard.
Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit the control settings of wallboard widgets. Image settings are as follows.
The Select Image setting is where you select the image to upload. Click the Upload button to upload the selected image.
Image displays the file name of the uploaded image.
The Style setting controls how the uploaded image is displayed within the widget; there are two options: Contain and Cover
The Contain display option contains the image within the boundaries of the widget.
The Cover display option centers and stretches the image to fill the entire widget.