- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Accessing Wallboards
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- Single Statistic
- ImageTime Series Widgets
- About Time Series Widgets
- Time Series WidgetsUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
Agent State Summary
The Agent State Summary chart widget displays agent state metrics in the form of a pie chart, for at-a-glance viewing.
Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit the control settings of wallboard widgets. Agent State Summary settings are as follows.
Title is the title of the widget. Widget titles, along with their icons, are displayed in the widget selector.
Select the Show only checkbox in order to choose and display selected teams on the widget. To choose the teams, click selected teams.
The Select Teams window allows you to include teams on the widget. Select the desired teams on the left-hand side of the dialog, and use the arrow buttons to move them to the right-hand side of the dialog.
Agent States may be selected to be included in the Agent State Summary Chart. Such states include ACW, Not Ready, and more.