Bright Pattern Delete Object
The Bright Pattern Delete Object deletes an object from the internal database. The object types allowed for deletion are Case, Contact, and Company. Note the following about the block:
- The deletion of cases deletes all activity history related to the case.
- The deletion of contacts deletes activity history associated with this contact that is not linked to any cases.
- The deletion of contacts erases reference to the contact from cases and activity history items linked to the cases but keeps the cases.
- The deletion of contacts erases references to the contact from the calendar but does not remove calendar entries.
- The deletion of contact erases references to contact from emails in queue (queue_items.reporter_id), but keeps emails in queue.
- The deletion of companies erases reference to it from the contacts but does not delete any contacts.
The Failed conditional exit is executed if the deletion operation failed, either through timeout or failed network connectivity to an external CRM (e.g. Salesforce).
The No Data conditional exit is executed if no data matching the specified deletion criteria is found.
Title Text is the name of the instance of the block. Enter a name in the text field and the new name of the block will appear in the flowchart.
The Object type drop-down menu allows you to choose the type of object you want to delete in the internal database. You may choose Case, Contact, or Company.
This is the database record ID.