- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
- Real-Time Metrics by Category
Campaign in Time Report
The Campaign in Time report provides a set of key performance indicators for a selected outbound campaign.
The metrics of this report are organized into columns, which are described as follows in the order in which they appear in the report.
Records Completed provides the number of campaign records completed within the reporting interval for which at least one number was dialed.
Records Excluded provides the number of campaign records completed within the reporting interval for which no attempts were made because of Do Not Call (DNC) match or filter exclusion.
Dialed provides the number of campaign calls that were attempted in the reporting interval.
Avg Calling Rate
Avg Calling Rate provides the number of campaign calls that were attempted in the reporting interval divided by the number of minutes in this interval.
Live Answered refers to the number of campaign calls that were answered by called parties.
ASR % is the average success rate, which is shown as the percentage of answered calls relative to the total number of attempts.
Abandoned provides the number of campaign calls that were abandoned (i.e., terminated by the called party after answer while waiting to be connected to an agent).
Dropped gives the number of answered campaign calls that were disconnected by the system.
Handled provides the number of campaign calls that were answered by agents
Avg Connection Time
Avg Connection Time is the average time in which the calls that were answered by the called parties were connected to agents.
Avg Handle Time
Avg Handle Time is the average time that answered calls to this service were handled by agents. This metric includes hold time and after-call-work time.
Avg Talk Time
This metric gives the average talk time for the calls to this service that were answered.
Avg Hold Time
Avg Hold Time is the average hold time for the calls to this service that were put on hold at any time during their handling.
Avg ACW Time
Avg ACW Time is the average after-call-work time for the calls to this service.
Occupancy % refers to the percentage of time that agents spent handling calls of this campaign (including after call work) relative to the total working time (i.e., the time spent handling calls for all campaigns/services and time in the Ready state).
For each team associated with this campaign, Max Agents is the maximum number of agents logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
For each team associated with this campaign, Min Agents is the minimum number of agents logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
For each team associated with this campaign, FTE is the total login time of all agents during the reporting interval divided by the length of the interval.
Preview Records Viewed
Preview Records Viewed is the number of preview records that were reviewed by agents.
Avg Preview Time
Avg Preview Time is the average time the preview records were reviewed by agents.