- Access to Reports and Records
- Interaction Records
- Quality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen Recordings
- Agent Timeline
- Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats Report
- Aggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- 1 Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) Report
- Carrier Usage
- Campaign Results
- Recordings Details
- Real-time Metrics
Service in Time Report
This report provides main key performance indicators for selected inbound services with breakdown of the requested reporting interval into lower-level reporting intervals (e.g., weekly/monthly reports will show metrics for each day of the week/month, daily reports will show metrics for each hour of the day).
All interaction-related metrics in this report are calculated for call and chat media types. For email service metrics, use the Email Service Report.
Number of Calls
This is the total number of calls that requested this service in the given reporting subinterval.
In Service Level %
In Service Level % is the percentage of calls to this service that were answered within the predefined service level threshold relative to all answered or abandoned calls except the calls abandoned within that threshold.
Max Agents is the maximum number of agents possessing this service skill who were logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
Min Agents is the minimum number of agents possessing this service skill who were logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
Occupancy % is the percentage of time that agents spent handling calls to this service, including after call work, relative to the total working time (i.e., the time spent handling calls to this service including after-call work and time in the Ready state).
Overflow Calls %
Overflow Calls % is the percentage of calls to this service that were routed to overflow destinations.