- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple Format
- 1.1 Simple Format Field Descriptions
- 1.1.1 Activity form fields
- 1.1.2 Calling record fields
- 1.1.3 Completed
- 1.1.4 Global Interaction ID
- 1.1.5 Last Agent
- 1.1.6 Last ANI
- 1.1.7 Last Call Disposition
- 1.1.8 Last Call Disposition Code
- 1.1.9 Last Call Duration
- 1.1.10 Last Call Time
- 1.1.11 Last Note
- 1.1.12 Last Phone Called
- 1.1.13 Last Scheduled at
- 1.1.14 List Name
- 1.1.15 Out of Quota
- 1.1.16 Quota Group
- 1.1.17 Record Disposition
- 1.1.18 Record Disposition Code
- 1.1.19 Total attempts (per rec)
- 1.1 Simple Format Field Descriptions
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
- Real-Time Metrics by Category
This section describes the fields of the campaign results exported or downloaded from Bright Pattern Contact Center in the simple format. This simple format shows only the result of the last call attempt for a calling record (i.e., it contains one row per record).
Campaign results may be exported or downloaded from the Contact Center Administrator application. To access them, navigate to Configuration > Services & Campaigns > Outbound Voice Service > Results tab and select simple (records only). Note that the Results tab is available for only outbound services or campaigns.
Simple Format Field Descriptions
Activity form fields
The values of the fields of the activity form associated with this campaign. Only the fields that are marked for export in results will appear in the results.
Calling record fields
The values of all fields of the calling record. The fields have the same names and values, and they are arranged in the same order in which they appear in the calling list.
If the record is completed (i.e., a final disposition was set), this field is set to “1”. Otherwise, this field is set to "0". For records whose processing was stopped or never started because a campaign quota was reached (see Out of Quota below), this field is set to “0”.
Global Interaction ID
The Global interaction Identifier of the last call attempt for this record.
The username of the agent who last talked to the customer on the last call made for this record.
The caller ID from which the last call attempt was made.
Last Call Disposition
The disposition set for the last call attempt made for this record. For descriptions of preconfigured dispositions, see section Predefined Dispositions of the Contact Center Administrator Guide.
Last Call Disposition Code
The alphanumeric code of the Last Call Disposition (if defined in configuration).
Last Call Duration
The duration of the last call made for this record in seconds from the moment an answer was detected. This field is set to “0” for unsuccessful call attempts.
Last Call Time
The date and time when the last call attempt for this record started.
The last call notes entered by the agent for the last call made for this record.
Last Phone Called
The phone number dialed during the last call attempt for this record. This phone number is copied from the calling record.
Last Scheduled at
This field is non-blank if the last attempt for the given record is a rescheduled call attempt. It is set to the earliest time the rescheduled call was allowed by dial rules.
List Name provides the name of the calling list that contains this record as defined in configuration.
Out of Quota
This field is set to "1" if the record processing was stopped or never started because the campaign quota related to this record was reached, or because the record did not match any quota groups defined within the campaign.
For any record where the Out of Quota field is set to "1", the Quota Group field indicates which particular value group reached its quota before this record could be processed. If the record was not processed because it did not match any quota groups defined within the campaign, the Quota Group field will be set to "<no match>".
The disposition set for this record when it was completed. For descriptions of preconfigured dispositions, see section Pre-defined Dispositions of the Contact Center Administrator Guide.
Record Disposition Code
The alphanumeric code of the Record Disposition (if defined in configuration).
Total attempts (per rec)
The total number of call attempts made for this calling record.