- Accepting Email
- Creating Cases
- How to Use Pinned Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- How to Use Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- Handling Email
- How to Close an Email without Replying
- How to Change an Assigned Email Service
- How to Compose a Reply
- How to Transfer an Email
- How to Forward an Email
- How to Send a New Outbound Email
- How to Save an Email as a Draft
- How to Copy and Paste Images into Email
- Masking Data
- 1 How to Print an Email
- Retrieving Email from Queue
- Reviewing Email
How to Print an Email
A single-click control allows you to open, view, and print original email content in a pop-out tab or window of your web browser. The original email content can be printed using the "Print" option of the web browser itself.
To print email content, follow these steps:
- In either your Team Queue or Personal Queue, open the desired email by selecting it or double-clicking it in the list.
- Mouse over the subject line of the email message. Doing so causes additional email control options appear.
- Click the Show original email content button. The email message will open in a new browser tab or window, depending on your browser settings.
- Hit Ctrl + P (Windows) or Command + P (Mac) to print the page.