- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Working in Agent Desktop
- Chat Center
- Knowledge Base
- Outbound Campaigns
- OverviewAccepting/Rejecting Chats
- How to Accept a Chat Request
- How to Reject a Chat RequestAudio/Video Chats
- How to Have an Audio Chat
- How to Have a Video ChatCanned Responses
- How to Create and Edit Canned Chat ResponsesChat Center
- How to Use Personal Chat
- How to Use Group Chat Co-browsing
- Co-browsingCreating Cases
- How to Create a Case from a Chat SessionFlagging Chats
- How to Flag an InteractionFollow-ups
- How to Schedule a Follow-Up Activity from a Chat SessionForms
- How to Send a Secure FormMultiple Chats
- Handling Multiple Chat SessionsSending Chat Messages
- Chat Messages
- How to Send and Receive Pictures and DocumentsTerminate the Chat
- How to End a Chat SessionTransfers
- How to Transfer Your Chat SessionHelp
If chat is enabled for your contact center, you will be chatting with either other contact center users via the Chat Center, or with customers routed to you via service chats.
The Chat Center allows you to send and receive messages to individual users or to groups in your contact center. We call these types of chat interactions personal chats. The chat interactions that you have with customers are called service chats.
Learn more about chat interactions in this guide's Work section.