- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
Service in Time Report
This report provides main key performance indicators for selected inbound services with breakdown of the requested reporting interval into lower-level reporting intervals (e.g., weekly/monthly reports will show metrics for each day of the week/month, daily reports will show metrics for each hour of the day).
All interaction-related metrics in this report are calculated for call and chat media types. For email service metrics, use the Email Service Report.
Note: If you run service reports for time periods when you had old or discontinued services, the names of these services will be displayed; this includes deleted services. The reports for these time periods will show that you had interactions as well as the service names you had at that time. Note that if you do not have any activity on these services within 30 days, the system will display the service names in italics; the system will not show the names at all after 90 days without activity.
Number of Calls
This is the total number of calls that requested this service in the given reporting subinterval.
In Service Level %
In Service Level % is the percentage of calls to this service that were answered within the predefined service level threshold relative to all answered or abandoned calls except the calls abandoned within that threshold.
Max Agents is the maximum number of agents possessing this service skill who were logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
Min Agents is the minimum number of agents possessing this service skill who were logged on simultaneously within the given reporting subinterval.
Occupancy % is the percentage of time that agents spent handling calls to this service, including after call work, relative to the total working time (i.e., the time spent handling calls to this service including after-call work and time in the Ready state).
Overflow Calls %
Overflow Calls % is the percentage of calls to this service that were routed to overflow destinations.