Email Detail Report
The Email Detail report provides detailed records of emails in chronological order. A combination of filters such as From, To, and Connected To allow you to request this report for emails that originated from a specific email address, emails that were sent to a specific email address, and emails that were a handled by a specific agent.
The metrics of this report are organized into columns, which are described as follows in the order in which they appear in the report.
- For inbound emails, Date is the date when the interaction entered the system.
- For outbound emails, Date is the date when the outbound email was sent.
- For inbound emails, Time is the time when the interaction entered the system.
- For outbound emails, Time is the time when the outbound email was sent.
Time is given in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).
Type refers to the email type, which can be one of the following:
From refers to the email address in the "From" field.
Original Destination is the email address used as the destination address by the original sender.
For inbound emails, Connected to is the name of the party that received the email.
Service/Campaign is the name of the service associated with this email. If the interaction was recategorized or transferred to a different service, each such event will produce a new record with the new service name.
In case this email originated by way of transfer, Transferred from refers to the agent who transferred this email.
Agent disposition is the disposition assigned to this interaction by the agent.
Action provides information about how the interaction ended.
An action can be one of the following:
- Replied: Inbound email was replied to
- Closed: Inbound email was closed without reply
- Service Changed: Email was recategorized (service associated with the email was changed and the same agent continued processing it; subsequent email processing will be shown as a separate record)
- Sent: Outbound email was sent
- Discarded: Outbound email was discarded without being sent
Queue time is the amount of time that an inbound email spent in the service queue.
The total in-focus time is the time the interaction was selected in the active communications lists of the agents who processed it.
Out of Focus
Total out-of-focus time is the time the interaction spent at the agents’ desktops, excluding Talk time.
- For inbound emails, Handle time is the time between the moment the email entered the system and the moment when the first meaningful response was sent (or the email was closed or transferred externally).
- For outbound emails, Handle time is the time between the moment the email was initiated by the agent and the moment the email was sent.
Note that transferred and recategorized emails produce multiple records in this report, where the first record shows Handle time as an empty string and the last record shows the total interaction duration. Note also that duration always shows calendar time (total time between the specified moments) regardless of hours of operation of the associated service (e.g., if an email was received at 4 pm and replied the next day at 10 am, the duration will show 18 hours, even if the call center was closed during the night time).
Wrap-up time is the amount of time the agents spent doing after-call work related to this email.
Case ID is the identifier of the case that is related to this interaction.
Thread ID is the identifier of the email thread.
Subject refers to the content of the email subject line.
In SL indicates whether this email was replied to within the service level threshold configured for the associated service.
Possible values: Yes, No, and empty string.
Empty string is used if no service level is configured for the given service and when the result of email processing was anything other than a reply. Note that service level calculation excludes the hours outside of the HOP configured for the associated email service.
Global ID is the Global interaction identifier.