- Access to Reports and Records
- Interaction Records
- Quality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen Recordings
- Agent Timeline
- Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- 1 Internal Chats Report
- Aggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) Report
- Carrier Usage
- Campaign Results
- Recordings Details
- Real-time Metrics
Internal Chats Report
The Internal Chats report provides detailed records of internal chat messages sent by agents. Filters such as Agent and Timeframe allow you to request this report for interactions that originated from specific agents during specific times.
The metrics of this report are organized into columns, which are described as follows in the order in which they appear in the report.
Date is the date when the internal chat message entered the system.
Time is given in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).
Sender is the name of the agent who initiated the internal chat interaction.
Recipient is the name of the agent who received the internal chat message from the sender.
Content is the chat transcript of the internal chat message. The content shown in the report is the text that was typed in the text input field and sent to the recipient agent.