- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
Agent Login/Logout Report
The Agent Login/Logout report provides information related to agent login and logout of the Agent Desktop application. This report includes metrics such as agent name, the time of login/logout, whether the agent logged out normally or by timeout, the time spent logged in, the amount of time spent working or "Not Ready", and so forth.
The metrics of this report are organized into columns, which are described as follows.
The first and last name of the agent.
The start time of the session (e.g., "09:04" for "9:04 a.m.").
The end time of the session (e.g., "09:39" for "9:39 a.m.").
Type of logout:
- normal - Agent logged out normally
- timeout - Agent was logged out by timeout due to loss of the Internet connection
- supervisor - Logout was forced by a supervisor
- system - Logout was forced from the system side (e.g., agent's account was deleted from configuration or disabled)
Indication of whether this session was recorded.
Duration of the session in hours:minutes:seconds (e.g., "00:33:16"). The total Login Time (given in bold) includes the total time that the agent was logged in for all sessions on the given date.
Total Working Time
The total time that the agent had a status other than "Not Ready" during the session, in hours:minutes:seconds (e.g., "00:03:43"). The Total Working Time (given in bold) includes the total working time for the agent for all sessions on the given date.
Not Ready %
The percentage of total time when the agent was in the "Not Ready" state during the session (e.g., "2%"). The total percentage (given in bold) is the average amount of time spent in the "Not Ready" state across all of the agent's sessions on the given date.
The IP address of the Agent Desktop connection at the time of agent authentication.