- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
Service Staffing and Overflow Report
This report shows the distribution of inbound calls to selected services over regular and overflow destinations. Each agent team whose agents participated in handling of the calls to a given service will be reported as a separate destination under this service. Each external number used as an overflow target for the calls to a given service will also be reported as a separate destination under this service.
All metrics in this report are calculated for call and chat media types.
Note: If you run service reports for time periods when you had old or discontinued services, the names of these services will be displayed; this includes deleted services. The reports for these time periods will show that you had interactions as well as the service names you had at that time. Note that if you do not have any activity on these services within 30 days, the system will display the service names in italics; the system will not show the names at all after 90 days without activity.
Number of Calls Answered
For the service, Number of Calls Answered is the total number of calls to this service that were answered.
For a destination, Number of Calls Answered is the number of calls to this service answered at the given destination.
Average Handling Time (Inbound)
This is the average time that answered calls to this service were handled regardless of the destination.
For a destination, Average Handling Time (Inbound) is the average time that answered calls to this service routed to the given destination were handled at that destination.
For a destination, % Abandoned is the percentage of calls to this service routed to the given destination that were abandoned while ringing relative to total number of calls that requested this service and routed to that destination. Only the calls abandoned outside of service level threshold are counted.
For the service, % Abandoned is the percentage of calls to this service routed to all destinations that were abandoned while ringing relative to total number of calls that requested this service and routed to any destination. Only the calls abandoned outside of service level threshold are counted.