- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users (License) Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
Email Service Report
The Email Service report provides key performance indicators for services of email media types.
Note: If you run service reports for time periods when you had old or discontinued services, the names of these services will be displayed; this includes deleted services. The reports for these time periods will show that you had interactions as well as the service names you had at that time. Note that if you do not have any activity on these services within 30 days, the system will display the service names in italics; the system will not show the names at all after 90 days without activity.
The metrics of this report are organized into columns, which are described as follows in the order in which they appear in the report.
Received provides the total number of inbound emails that requested this service in the given reporting interval (including both new emails and emails related to existing threads). Interactions received via transfer or service change are excluded.
Received New provides the number of new inbound emails that requested this service in the given reporting interval. This metric excludes emails related to existing email threads, as well as interactions received via transfer or service change.
Received by transfer
Received by transfer provides the number of inbound emails that requested this service via transfer. Interactions received via service change are excluded.
Received by service change
Received by service change provides the number of inbound emails that were received via recategorization by agents (i.e., the agent changed an originally assigned email service to this service and continued processing the interaction).
Carried Over provides the total number of emails that arrived at this service at any time before the given reporting interval and remained unprocessed at the beginning of the interval (including both new emails and emails related to existing threads).
Carried Over New
Carried Over New provides the number of new emails that arrived at this service at any time before the given reporting interval and remained unprocessed at the beginning of the interval (emails related to existing email threads are excluded).
Processed - Total
Processed - Total provides the number of inbound emails that were completed by any method within the given reporting interval. This total is the sum of Replied, Closed, Transferred, and Service Changed.
Processed - Replied
Processed - Replied provides the number of inbound emails that were replied to within the given reporting interval (including emails that were forwarded). Note that only the first reply is counted. Possible follow-up email messages related to previously replied emails are considered outbound emails and are counted by the OUT Sent metric.
Processed – Closed
Processed – Closed provides the number of inbound emails that were closed without reply by agents within the given reporting interval.
Processed – Transferred
Processed – Transferred provides the number of inbound emails that were transferred to other services within the given reporting interval.
Processed – Service Changed
Processed – Service Changed provides the number of inbound emails that were recategorized by agents (i.e., the agent changed this service to another email service and continued processing the interaction).
Remaining provides the number of inbound emails that were not completed at the end of reporting interval.
Avg Reply Time
Avg Reply Time is the average reply time for inbound emails. The time is measured from the moment the email is placed in the service queue to the moment when the first meaningful reply is sent.
Replied in SL %
Replied in SL % refers to the percentage of emails for which the first meaningful reply was sent within the predefined service level threshold relative to all replied emails. Note that when compared with the service level threshold, the reply time excludes the time that is outside of the hours of operation specified for the given service.
Outbound Sent provides the total number of outbound emails that were sent within the given reporting interval. This metric includes both new outbound emails and possible follow-up email messages related to existing threads.