- Access to Reports and Records
- Interaction Records
- Quality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen Recordings
- Agent Timeline
- Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats Report
- Aggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- 1 Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) Report
- Carrier Usage
- Campaign Results
- Recordings Details
- Real-time Metrics
Intra-Team Performance Report
This report provides general performance metrics for selected agents of selected teams.
All interaction-related metrics in this report are calculated for call and chat media types. For agents’ email metrics, use the Agent Email Report.
Occupancy % is the percentage to time that the agent spent handling calls, including after call work, relative to the total working time (i.e., handling calls and being ready to handle calls).
Average Handling Time (Inbound)
Average Handling Time (Inbound) is the average handling time, including after call work, for inbound calls.
Average Handling Time (Outbound)
Average Handling Time (Outbound) is the average handling time, including after call work, for outbound calls.
Total Logon Time
Total Logon Time is the total time that the agent was logged on during the reporting interval.
Number of Surveys
These are the number of surveys available for calls handled by the agent.
First Call Resolution %
First Call Resolution % is the percentage of surveys that indicated first call resolution relative to the total number of surveys available for calls handled by the agent.
Contact Satisfaction is the average of contact satisfaction marks from all surveys available for calls handled by the agent.
Net Promoter Score
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is based on the results of surveys available for calls handled by the agent. For more information about NPS, see http://www.netpromoter.com/why-net-promoter/know/
Call Rejects is the number of inbound calls that the agent actively rejected.
Initiated Transfers is the number of calls that the agent transferred.