- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
To review an email case, click the case number for the corresponding interaction record. The Case History page will open where all incoming , transferred , and outgoing emails related to this case will be listed in the chronological order. Any closing dispositions and notes that agents provided with respect to this case will also be listed with the notes icon . To preview content of each email, hover over the Text column.
Double-click the message that you wish to review. The Review Email page will open.
If any categories for agent performance evaluation have been defined in your contact center configuration, you can grade the quality of agent’s message on a scale of one to ten in any of those categories. You can also enter some free-form comments about this email message.
Click the Rate button to save the data you have entered. Your grades and comments for this email interaction will be stored and available to other users who may subsequently review this call record.
Note that you can grade performance of each agent who handled this case. Use the next and previous buttons to navigate between emails related to this case. Customer’s email messages cannot be graded.
To download the grades and reviewer’s notes, click Save As.
If you would like to review the details of the header of an incoming email, navigate to the desired incoming message and click the download original link.
To share a link to this email case with other reviewers, click Copy link to share. The link to this page will be copied to the clipboard. You can then paste this link to an email or text message to other people in your organization. Note that in order to access the case via the Contact Center Administrator application, these people must have privilege Listen to call recordings and chat transcripts.