- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
Requested Skills Report
This report shows demand for different skills defined in your contact center. The skills are arranged according to their groups, and the report shows requests for each individual skill and the totals for the group. Note that if a call requested several skills, it will be counted separately for each requested skill in all metrics of this report. Metrics in this report include campaign calls.
All metrics in this report are calculated for interactions of call and chat media types only.
Note: If you run service reports for time periods when you had old or discontinued services, the names of these services will be displayed; this includes deleted services. The reports for these time periods will show that you had interactions as well as the service names you had at that time. Note that if you do not have any activity on these services within 30 days, the system will display the service names in italics; the system will not show the names at all after 90 days without activity.
Average Speed of Answer
Average Speed of Answer is the average time that answered calls requesting this skill spent waiting in the service queue and were ringing the desktop before being answered.
Number of Calls Received
Number of Calls Received is the total number of calls that requested this skill in the given reporting interval.
Number of Calls Queued
Number of Calls Queued is the number of calls requesting this skill that entered the queue.
Number of Calls Answered
Number of Calls Answered is the number of calls requesting this skill that were answered by agents.
Overflow Calls are the number of calls requesting this skill that were routed to overflow destinations.