- Accepting/Rejecting Calls
- After Call Work and Dispositions
- Consultations and Transfers
- Mute and Hold
- Placing Calls
- Recording and Voice
- How to Connect a Voice Application to Your Call
- How to Record a Call
- How to Stop Call Recording
- How to Use Prerecorded Messages
- Voice Signatures
- Sending Numeric Information
- Service Queue
- 1 How to Record a Call
How to Record a Call
Depending on your permissions, you may be able to activate call recording. Your system administrator will provide instructions for when call recording may be necessary or advisable. You can start recording at any time during your phone call.
Depending on your permissions, once the recording starts, you may not be able to stop it. In this case, the recording button will be disabled, and the entire conversation from the moment of recording activation will be recorded.
Note: Many services are configured to record some or all calls automatically from the moment you receive and/or make them. If a call is being recorded automatically, the call recording button will show the stop control from the moment the call is established.