- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration Sections
- Call Center Configuration Overview
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Bot / Chat suggestions engine
- External Knowledge Base
- Loxysoft WFM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Natural Language Understanding
- Next Caller
- Remote Assistance
- Single Sign-On
- Speech To Text
- Statistics Data Receiver
- Teleopti WFM
- Text To Speech
- The Data Group (TDG)
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Phone Devices
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Natural Language Understanding Integration
Bright Pattern offers IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding integration to provide sentiment analysis for services. Natural Language Understanding is enabled for voice and chat per service and for email in the scenario entry point.
The properties of the Natural Language Understanding type of integration account are described as follows.
The name of the integration account.
Watson Natural Language Understanding is the type of integration.
Your URL copied from the Natural Language Understanding service credentials.
Select either API key or username/password (legacy) to set the appropriate credentials for your Natural Language Understanding service.
The API key from your Natural Language Understanding service credentials.
The username used to authenticate the Watson Natural Language Understanding API with Basic Authentication. The username is provided when you sign up for IBM Bluemix and create an account.
The password used to authenticate the Watson Natural Language Understanding API with Basic Authentication. The password is provided when you sign up for IBM Bluemix and create an account.
The maximum number of API calls per day. A limit (e.g., “100”) can help keep the number of API calls within the boundaries of free subscriptions. The default is no limit.