- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration Sections
- Call Center Configuration Overview
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Bot / Chat suggestions engine
- External Knowledge Base
- Loxysoft WFM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Natural Language Understanding
- Next Caller
- Remote Assistance
- Single Sign-On
- Speech To Text
- Statistics Data Receiver
- Teleopti WFM
- Text To Speech
- The Data Group (TDG)
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Phone Devices
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Teleopti WFM Integration
Integration with the Teleopti WFM (workforce management) application makes it possible to send real-time agent state data to Teleopti for schedule adherence monitoring via API.
The Teleopti WFM integration account connects Bright Pattern Contact Center to Teleopti WFM using Teleopti-provided authentication credentials like URL and auth key.
For this integration, note the following:
- The feed will provide full updates of all agents every 15 minutes.
- The feed will provide periodic updates at the configured Periodic update interval of agents who have changed their states.
- Updated agent data will include the user’s unique ID and their state at the time of the update.
- The feed includes the following agent states:
- After Call Work
- Not Ready (or configured/system Not Ready reason)
- Logged Out
Teleopti WFM Integration Account Properties
The parameters that must be configured on the Bright Pattern side to enable the real-time data feed are described as follows.
The name of the integration account.
Periodic Update Interval
The period (in seconds) in which real-time metrics will be updated.
The URL for the real-time feed, which is provided by the Teleopti application administrator.
Source ID (string, 50 character max.) identifies your contact center and is received from the Teleopti application administrator.
The authentication key (string) that is provided by the Teleopti application administrator.